Christianity is not about religion: it is about a person. That person, Jesus Christ, is the creator God; who took on our own human nature to reveal his love and make a way of restoring us to a relationship with Himself.
This section is currently under development: but is not intended as a general guide to the great wealth of Christian materials available on the web; nor is it our policy to host links to third party sites. Many far superior links pages and search engines already exist for this purpose. Some of these are briefly listed at the bottom of the page.
N.B. This page does not yet have a “Simplified English” version.
Automated translations are based on the original English text. They may include significant errors.
The links below provide temporary access to the materials currently available in this section.
- Jesus Christ, the History Maker
- An evaluation of the historical evidence for the resurrection of Jesus.
- Can We Do No Wrong?
- One of the most commonly misunderstood aspects of being a Christian concerns our attitude towards wrongdoing. What did Jesus and his disciples teach about this?
- Government and Ministry in the Early Church
- An in-depth study of the development of governmental structures in the New Testament church, and their relationship to ministry gifts.
- The Triune God
- A study showing how scripture brings us to the conclusion that, whilst there is only ONE God, that God is comprised of THREE distinct persons.
- The Power of His Resurrection
- A study on the ‘Gifts of the Spirit’ showing that, whilst spiritual fruit is even more important, the gifts are as relevant for us as the early church.
Please note that, although the items listed above may carry copyright messages this is generally only to prevent abuse. Unless the copyright message explicitly forbids it, you are welcome to copy them and pass copies on to others, provided that you:
- do not charge for them (except on a non-profit basis to cover the cost of reproduction and distribution)
- make no alterations to the text without our prior agreement
- include the copyright message in the document.
Please let us have your comments; and if you are able to make use of these materials, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this site, the links below may prove helpful…