Warning! Most foreign language pages on this site have been translated by computers and have not been checked for accuracy. Errors may make a translation incomprehensible, or may even contradict the original meaning.
To alert you to the risk of errors, each page is given an ‘Error Risk’ rating. This is described below.
- ???? (Unreliable)
- This is an automatic machine translation of the original English text. Such translations frequently contain serious errors.
- ??? (Unconfirmed)
- This is a computerized translation of the ‘Simplified English’ text. Serious errors are less likely. But it has not yet been checked by a human operator; so such errors may still be present.
- ?? (Tested)
- This translation was checked by a person who does not know this language. Instead, it is translated into English again. This is called ‘back-translation’. The test is passed if no serious translation errors are found. The translation is unlikely to contain serious errors. However, the quality may be quite poor.
- ? (Satisfactory)
- This translation has been checked by a person who knows this language. The translation is thought to be acceptable. But we would still like to hear suggestions for improvement.
- No Queries (Good)
- This translation was edited by a person who speaks fluently in that language. No further improvements are expected.